Do you have any questions
Process: step by step
- Provide your contacts.
- Pay for the service you choose in a convenient way.
- Fill out the questionnaire. Thus, you provide the information necessary for the preparation of documents for the registration of you as an individual entrepreneur in the corresponding register of legal entities.
- Receive from us a copy of the application form (with access to make changes) and a link to the electronic signing of this application (if no changes are required).
- Follow the link received, electronically sign the document. You will receive official confirmation from the government services portal stating that your private enterprise is registered and ready for work.
What if I accidentally logged out of the 1Bedrift.no service without finishing the schemes?
Nothing. You will be emailed instructions and a link to your profile together with the receipt for payment for the 1Bedrift.no services. Following this link, you can continue registration without losing data.
The link is valid for 30 days
How much does it cost?
Registration of a private entrepreneur is not subject to state duty unless an official registration with Foretaksregisteret is required. Then the duty in Brønnøysund is NOK 2 265
When the registration with Foretaksregisteret is required?
You should definitely register with Foretaksregisteret if you are going to:
- Engage in the purchase and sale of goods
- Have more than 5 employees
- Purchase goods or provide payment services
Registration in Foretaksregisteret is subject to a state duty NOK 2,265
What should I do?
1Bedrift.no specialists will do everything for you. You just need to put your electronic signature following the instructions of our specialists.
How long does it take to register?
Within 2 days after you fill out the scheme in the system, 1Bedrift.no specialists will send a document for official registration ENK. You will be emailed about this. The term for registering a joint-stock company in Brønnøysund is 1 week.
- I am a foreigner and do not have a Norwegian personal or D. number. What should I do?