Registration of a Joint Stock Company (AS)
A joint-stock company, as one of the forms of business registration, is the best choice if you plan to conduct business on your own or in cooperation with one or more partners, and if you want to hire employees and attract investors.
NOK 990.00 + 25% VAT
The name cannot simply consist of the name of a country, region or municipality. Initially, the name cannot be identical to a name already registered in the Register of Business Enterprises. Also, be aware that the name you wish to register may be registered as a trademark. You can check domain names, company names and trademarks at the same time on the Name Search page.https://www.navnesok.no/
Order the Service Right Now
Fill out the form on our website and follow the simple instructions generated by 1Bedrift.no.
We will do everything for you
We will prepare all the necessary documents and complete all registration processes.
You can always contact 1Bedrift.no support if necessary.
We will be happy to help you.
Done. Gain your result.
Our specialists will e-mail you as soon as the official registration procedure is completed.
Good luck with your business.
Do you have any questions
Process: step by step
- Provide your contacts.
- Pay for the service you choose in a convenient way.
- Fill out the questionnaire. Thus, you provide the information necessary for the preparation of documents for the registration of your future joint-stock company. The system automatically generates all the necessary documents in an accessible and acceptable format for you.
- After receiving and signing the documents generated by our system, you apply to your preferred Norwegian bank for opening a corporate account for your joint-stock company.
- Having received confirmation on the opening of a corporate account from the bank, you will deposit the share capital into this account.
- After you receive official confirmation from the bank that the share capital has been paid, you need to download this confirmation along with the signed documents generated by our system, using the link received from us.
- You receive the official constituent documents of your joint-stock company with confirmation that it is officially registered and ready for work.
What if I accidentally logged out of the 1Bedrift.no service without finishing the schemes?
Nothing. You will be emailed instructions and a link to your profile together with the receipt for payment for the 1Bedrift.no services. Following this link, you can continue registration without losing data. The link is valid for 30 days
How much does it cost?
You are to pay a share capital prior to the official registration of a joint-stock company. It is at least NOK 30,000. After the registration, you will receive an invoice from Brønnøysund with a state fee of NOK 5,570, which can be paid with the share capital. You can return the amount paid for 1Bedrift.no services from the account of your new company after the registration.
What should I do?
The only thing you will have to do is to sign an agreement with a Norway bank and pay the share capital in the amount of at least NOK 30,000. Use the documents generated by 1Bedrift.no as constituent to sign an agreement with the bank. After receiving a message from our specialists, you will need to put your email in the Altinn.no system
What is Altinn and what do I have to do with it?
Altinn is a unified state electronic register that is essential for registration. Our specialists will fill in all the necessary schemes and e-mail you further instructions. All you have to do is put your digital signature following our instructions.
What is the difference between a joint-stock company and a holding?
Holding is a joint-stock company. The only difference is the ownership of this company, for example, ownership of the shares of other legal entities.
How long does it take to register?
Within 2 days after you send us a full package of documents, 1Bedrift.no specialists will send them for official registration. You will be emailed about this. The term for registering a joint-stock company in Brønnøysund is 1.5 weeks.
I am a foreigner and do not have a Norwegian personal or D. number. What should I do?
You need to email Norus Accounting AS firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the problem. They will help you get all the documents you need to register a company in Norway.
Can a shareholder be CEO and chairman at the same time?
Yes of course. It is normal for a shareholder to be the manager of their company.
Can I return my funds spent on registering a joint-stock company?
Yes, you can. You will be able to return the personal funds invested in the registration, including the costs of the 1Bedrift.no service, after the end of the registration process. You will need to account for official expenses and transfer them from the corporate account to your personal.