Do you have any questions
Process: step by step
- Provide your contacts.
- Pay for the service you choose in a convenient way.
- Fill out the questionnaire. Thus, you provide the information necessary for the preparation of a rental and updated registration documents of your company (relevant in case of changing an existing address in Norway).
- Sign and download the automatically generated rental and updated registration documents.
- Done. The Registration Center for Legal Entities has updated information on your company. All correspondence addressed to you will come to the address of our office. You will immediately receive copies of all documents. Originals are archived, and you can get them at any convenient time.
What if I accidentally logged out of the 1Bedrift.no service without finishing the schemes?
Nothing. You will be emailed instructions and a link to your profile together with the receipt for payment for the 1Bedrift.no services. Following this link, you can continue registration without losing data.
The link is valid for 30 days
How much does it cost?
Renting a legal and postal address costs NOK 1,000 eks VAT.
The terms of the contract imply payment for 3 months in advance. Therefore, you pay for the first month using the 1Bedrift.no service. At the end of the paid period, you will receive an invoice for the next 3 months.
How and how soon will I receive my correspondence?
Within 2 days after you send us a full package of documents, 1Bedrift.no specialists will send them for official registration.
Can I get back the original documents?
Yes. You need to come to the 1Bedrift.no office for a pre-scheduled meeting, or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the desired return option.
- Is the address officially registered in the register of legal entities?